04th Nov 2019
Welcome to the Lister SUV-E Concept.
Based on the already excellent, Jaguar I-Pace the Lister SUV-E concept is a pre-production collaboration between Lister and our chief designer Toby Tinsley. Changes to the original I-Pace consist of:
• Full Carbon Fibre Front Bumper.
• Full Carbon Fibre Front Splitter.
• Full Carbon Fibre Bonnet.
• Full Carbon Fibre Rear Bumper.
• Full Carbon Fibre Rear Splitter.
• Full Carbon Fibre Roof Spoiler.
• GRP Wheel Arch Extensions.
• New GRP Front Grille Surround.
• Carbon Ceramic Brakes
• Exclusive Lister Designed Titanium Wheel design.
• Custom Nappa Leather Interior in a choice of 60 leather colours and 200 stitching colours.
• Custom exterior colours in any colour of your choice.
• Fully Adjustable Lowered Suspension.
• More Aggressive Exhaust Sound (to comply with new electric vehicle regulations).
• Weight saving on the original car of 100kg bringing the weight down to 2033kg.
• Software Update resulting in improved BHP and Torque over standard car.
• 0-60 estimated at 4 seconds.
Whilst at Lister petrol runs through our veins instead of blood, we cannot ignore the interest in electric vehicles, especially as a low-tax company car offering. We are therefore introducing the SUV-E concept based on the Jaguar I-Pace as an opportunity for those interested in electric power to own a truly unique and bespoke electric vehicle. All Lister SUV-E will be built to customers individual specifications, which include paintwork in any colour the customer likes, a choice of over 60 leather colours and a can-do attitude where basically anything is possible. The on-the-road price will be around the £125,000 mark and only a limited number will be produced pending interest and pre-orders.
Any further press enquiries please contact email@example.com
Download HiRes Concept Images here:
Download Back-Side View
Download Front-Side View
Download Front View